Saturday, May 23, 2009

Halloween Hauntings #1: First Fright

The doorbell rang. I ran to the door, and opened the door. "Hanna!!" I cried. "Sponge!!" Hannajean screamed. We hugged and then I noticed Hanna's hands were full of bags. "Hanna what are those!?" I asked. "Oh, just some decorations!" Hanna squealed. Hanna was hyper, REALLY hyper. Immediately she started hanging them up for the Halloween Party. I got the apples ready, for the apple-bobbing. The doorbell rang, and I was surprised to find my archenemy, Spark8000 at the door looking bored. "Hey?" I said confused. "I came alright?" Spark said pushing me and walking threw the door. Spark was a pig, so the first spot he went to was the apple-bobbing. He had at least 20 apples to entertain himself when I noticed Hanna was done (surprisingly fast, but she was hyper) and reading a Simpson Comic. She burst out laughing at a part that made no sense. "Ha ha, ha ha?" I said then added, "I don't get it". She stared at me trying to hide her giggles, "THATS WHATS FUNNY!!" she roared out nearly falling off the chair laughing. I looked at Spark who was staring at me and shrugged. I shook my head and got the rest of the decorations set up. "Free-credit-report.com" the song started playing, which was my ring tone. I took off to find my phone, and found that Manny was calling. I flipped open the phone and said, "Hi! You got the costumes?". Someone screamed into the phone, I covered the whole, and started laughing. I had to remind myself Manny was Hanna's cousin, and also she was just as hyper. "Did I scare you?!" she asked, calming herself. "Yes, scaring me so much I had to remind myself your Hanna's cousin" I said smiling. Hanna grabbed the phone from my hand and started talking to Manny. I rolled my eyes and left, grabbing my coolata. I sipped it, with the backround of Manny laughing I could hear it threw the phone and Hanna laughing over the loud music. I chuckled, and later on there was 13 people at my igloo having a good time. Somebody screamed, and I turned around to see 11 people staring at the backdoor. I could tell who was missing, Mimo77 and my best friend ever, Hannajean.

1 comment:

  1. oooooo.... scary..... LOL I'M HANNA'S COUSIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete